- The one who is talking is the one who is learning.
- Management is about delegating and control.
- Leadership is about facilitating and letting go of control.
- People need to feel trusted in order to want to be led.
- Training is the act of dispensing information.
- Facilitating is the act of helping people apply what information they heard.
- 70%+ of learning is visual.
- Live the values you want others to follow.
- People will only remember what is applicable to them.
- You can lead through questions.
Do you see relevancy in these statements at your work, home, or community?
Look at the girl below:
Do you see the shadow of a woman above turning clockwise, or counter-clockwise? In the Australia Herald Sun, the arcticle states if you see her turning clockwise, then you use more of your right side of the brain (which means you are using the more creative side of your brain). If you see counter clockwise, then you’re currently logical & analytical, using more of the left side of the brain. If you look back at her at different times, you're just currently tapping into that side of your brain...it may change, or it may not!
I saw her spinning counter-clockwise and after I was told she can do either, she began to spin back and forth. I guess most people see her going counter-clockwise, according to the test. I wonder if people actually can't see one way or the other.
Click on the "comment" link below to share what you see. I'm interested!