- The one who is talking is the one who is learning.
- Management is about delegating and control.
- Leadership is about facilitating and letting go of control.
- People need to feel trusted in order to want to be led.
- Training is the act of dispensing information.
- Facilitating is the act of helping people apply what information they heard.
- 70%+ of learning is visual.
- Live the values you want others to follow.
- People will only remember what is applicable to them.
- You can lead through questions.
Statements of Thought
Do you see relevancy in these statements at your work, home, or community?